Just a mum in a family full of boys.


After lots of debating, i have finally decided to start this blog to share my crazy journey of motherhood.
 

I am a mother of 2 beautiful boys one of which is a threenager and one is very new. I have a family full of boys even down to our dog and our cat. We live very much so in a mad house, its never peaceful and there isn't a day without at least one melt down whether that's from the kids or myself!

I wanted to share my journey as more of a diary to myself to document the good times and help me through the times when i feel that i have no clue what I'm doing. I am very much an over sharer and i take far too many pictures especially of the kids. I love to make memories that i can look back on so i can relive them all over again.

Come along and share the madness.

I'm Outnumbered to Mum.

Comments

Popular Posts