Some of my favourite baby products i have been using.

There are hundreds and hundreds of baby products out there from lots of different companies making near enough the same thing over and over telling you exactly what you need for your baby.

Being a 2nd time mum, I have learnt from the first time to not get sucked into all the unnecessary things that you might not actually need at all for your bubba. Here is a few of my favourite things that I am loving.


Cow & Gate;


The formula that I am loving is Cow & Gate, my 1st born only ever had Aptamil, but this time round when changing Thomas onto formula he would only drink Cow & Gate. Looking at all the ingredient's, it is basically the same inside as all the other brands which overall I am happy with as long as he is happy. I always thought Aptamil was the 'best' but if they are pretty much the same how can it be? We all know, well those with kids, how expensive it can all get so with his formula retailing at £9 with others pricing around £10-11 it helps the bank balance to know they are getting the good stuff at an affordable rate.



Ashton & Parsons Infants' Powders;


I definitely swear by these little sachets of gold! They are a traditional herbal medicinal product which helps with the relief of teething pain and sore gums in infants. For both my children it has definitely been the go to product for us to help tackle their teething pains. It is such an easy product to use and great to carry around in the baby bag for emergency uses. I 100% recommend this product to everyone, obviously every child is different and what works for one doesn't always work for another but I'd definitely recommend giving them ago! Pricing at £5 in Local Tesco's stores, it really is worth every penny!



Johnson's Baby Wipes;


These have quickly become my favourite baby wipes to use. Don't get me wrong, baby wipes are pretty standard if anything but these have an amazing sent and are very moisturising at the same time. They leave my children having that baby soft feel and they are the perfect dampness to clean up any mess. They are a little on the pricier side at £1.80 per pack, considering how many baby wipes you go through and the cheaper alternatives that are out there but when on offer I make sure to stock up on them. The alternative baby wipes that I love are the Tesco's own range in the fragrance free sensitive, these retail at 60p per pack and are a good dupe for the Johnson's wipes.



Johnson's Bath care;


I have always loved and think I always will love the bath care range. These are two of my favourite products. The shampoo is so moisturising leaving the hair so silky soft with the most amazing smell. Retailing solely at £1.50, a little goes a long way so the cost is worth it.
The Top-to-toe baby bath is one of my favourites as again it is moisturising and is very gentle on the skin. It is one I am always reaching for along with their night time baby bath which is very relaxing for them just before you tuck them into bed. This retails at around £1.60.



Angelcare Bath Support;

This is one of my absolute favourite products! With my first born, we just had a standard skinny sort of plastic chair that our son quickly grew out of and then we were back to just holding him until he could sit up. But this chair has been amazing, Thomas is quite a big boy and this is so comfortable but sturdy and he is nice and snug in this chair and free to kick and splash about as much as he likes. With there being holes in the bottom it is great as it isn't so cold when he is placed in the chair as it allows the water the reach everywhere instead of just the top half of the body. This retails between £16.99- £24.00 depending on which store you go to. But it is definitely an amazing buy and comes in 3 different colours so you can pick on suited to you and your baby.

VTech Moosical Beads Activity Toy;

This was a Christmas gift, and what an amazing gift it was. Our little boy absolutely loves it, and is mesmerized when it lights up and plays music. He is nearly 4 months and is just learning to kick and tap to turn it back on when it stops, it is a great shape easy for them to hold when they get a bit bigger. But overall just absolutely love this little guy! This retails in supermarkets at £12.99 so a great affordable price for a brilliant gift for either your child or for someone else.




Have you got any favourite products for kids that you are loving? Share in the comments below.

Thank you for reading :) 

Comments

Popular Posts